Skip to main content

Featured

Full English Breakfast

Hi, this recipe is my own and serves one, but can easily be scaled up for more! I have previously made an Easy full english and a Vegan full english , if you want to have a look at those too.  This was much faster to make than I had anticipated and everything came together at the just right time, which is always a bit of a worry with having so many pans on the go at once (and things under the grill too!). You can change up how you cook the egg (I did scrambled) but some other options are poached, boiled, fried or even baked eggs (think Shakshuka-style).  Traditionally, you may also have fried bread, fried or grilled tomatoes and black pudding, so feel free to add those too. And, is usually served with a nice cup of tea. Enjoy! Hazel  Dietary Info: -Unsuitable for Vegans {Use my vegan full english recipe and add vegan sausages to it, if desired.} -Unsuitable for Vegetarians {See above.} -Contains Dairy {Use a dairy-free butter or spread.} -Contains Gluten {Use a gluten-free bread for

Matcha Lava Cake



Hi. I came across this recipe while I was looking at cakes to possibly make as a Thank You gift for one of my Dads friends. This recipe is copied and pasted off of the Yummly website {https://www.yummly.co.uk/} so if I change anything, it will be in {}; as usual. As far as I know, Matcha and Green Tea are the same thing but Matcha powder is very expensive so if you are going to make these make sure you/whoever you give them to actually like Green tea first.When I made them, the bottoms of the ramekins actually didn't cook so they all leaked out of the bottom. But, if you do make them please let me know how they went for you.



Dietary Info:
Contains Dairy
Contains Gluten
Contains Egg
Suitable for Vegetarians


Ingredients:
-100g fine white chocolate {Mine was not fine, it was the cheapest Tesco had}
-3tbsp butter {I used Margarine}
-6tbsp powdered sugar {I used Caster Sugar}
-2 eggs
-1 egg white {3 eggs altogether}
-4tbsp cake flour / all purpose flour {I used Plain Flour}
-1-2 tbsp matcha powder {I used 2 1g sachets}
-a pinch of salt
Directions:
1:In a bowl melt the white chocolate in double boiler or microwave with 10 seconds repetition until melt{I used the hob to melt it}
2:Whisk the butter, powdered sugar, and egg
3:Add the white chocolate and the rest of the ingredients into the egg mixture
4:Pour the batter into buttered and floured ramekin or tin
5:Let it sit in freezer for about an hour (it won't freeze the batter) well, if you want to make it in advance chill the batter in fridge before baking
6:Bake in the a pre-heated oven at 200C for about 10 to 15 mins, it depends on how big your mold is.

Comments

Popular Posts